- 2 cups fresh parsley leaves and tender stems
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- 1 medium jalapeño, halved and seeded
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- In a blender, combine the herbs, jalapeño, red pepper flakes, garlic, half of the oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and /4 teaspoon pepper. Purée, stopping to scrape down the sides of the container if necessary. Gradually add the rest of the oil.
- Add the vinegar, blend for 1 second and then add a little water if you’d like the sauce to be thinner. Taste, add salt and pepper if desired, and serve right away.
I added a touch more garlic to mine and a touch of MCT oil. This is fresh bright and absolutely brings grilled pasture raised steaks to a whole new level. I can’t imagine having steak without this now.