Partner with Keto-Mojo!
Thank you for applying to be a Keto-Mojo Affiliate via MTIH. Once approved, you will earn the normal commission (5-10% sliding scale) as outlined in the commission details. To support the incredible work MTIH is doing, Keto-Mojo will additionally donate 3% of your net sales back to MTIH. This will not affect your base commission. We look at it as a win-win-win – your patients receive a 15% discount on meter kits, you collect commission and support MTIH at the same time!
Note: Keto-Mojo is unable to ship products to Canada. Therefore, Canadian-based affiliates can only promote their affiliate link to patients/clients residing in the US, not Canada.
Keto-Mojo shares the Metabolic Terrain Institute of Health’s vision for healthcare
• Provide your Keto-Mojo Affiliate unique link to your patients to receive a 15% discount on the Keto-Mojo GK+ meter kits.
• Instruct patients to test their glucose and ketones according to your specific protocol.
• Create a MyMojoHealth Practitioner Account to invite patients to share their readings .
• Remotely monitor patient glucose and ketone readings in real time via your MyMojoHealth Practitioner Account.
• Analyze the data to confirm adherence, ensuring safety and compliance.
• Send messages directly from MyMojoHealth to those in need of attention, laying out an appropriate course of action – You draw the map, and Keto-Mojo is the compass to keep them on track!
SPOTLIGHT on Dr. NASHA WINTERS
- Meet Dr. Nasha Winters – Interview
- The Metabolic Approach to Cancer – Book Review
- Where Keto Meets Cancer – Article
We are working with MTIH to provide you with the tools to help patients discover how their lifestyle choices are affecting their health, thereby giving them a greater chance to succeed!
Find Below A Quick Guide to Keto-Mojo Assets and Resources
- Practitioners Site – An introduction to the benefits of glucose and ketone testing in your practice.
- Platform Solutions – MyMojoHealth explained and how to integrate/access patient readings.
- Platform Tools – How to work with Keto-Mojo. Access to resources, CPT Codes and support.
- Patient Resources – Essential resources for getting started on a ketogenic diet.
Key Articles for Practitioners
- 7 Steps to Keto Success
- Benefits of the Ketogenic Lifestyle
- Testing for Ketosis – The Difference Between Blood, Breath and Urine
- What is GKI and Why Is It Important?
- Optimal Glucose and Ketone Levels
- Bio-Individuality – Testing for trigger foods.
Other Assets and Resources
- Product Guides and Infographics
- How-To Videos – Testing Demo, Quick Set-Up Guide and more!
- Low-Carb USA Video Library – A full video library of all LCUSA speakers.
Meals and Recipes
- Meal Plans – Create your own weekly meal plan or choose one of our curated plans.
- Recipes – Enjoy 100’s of keto and low-carb recipes.
Articles Reviewed by Dr. Nasha Winters
- Can Keto Prevent Migraines?
- Can the Keto Diet Help with Fatty Liver Disease?
- Keto as a Treatment and Prevention for Alzheimer’s
- Keto for Epilepsy
- Keto without a Gallbladder
- Keto: A Promising Treatment for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- The Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet in the Treatment of Diabetes
- The Ketogenic Diet for Neurological Disorders
- The Ketogenic Diet: Powerful Medicine for Type 2 Diabetes
- Solving Obesity with the Ketogenic Diet
- How Does the Keto Diet Affect Testosterone
- How Keto Effects your Hormones
- The Keto Diet and Cholesterol: Digesting the Facts
- Is the Ketogenic Diet Safe for the Liver?
- How the Ketogenic Diet Reduces Inflammation
- Does Keto Cause Insomnia or Improve Sleep?
- Testing for ketosis: The difference between blood, breath, and urine
- 7 Signs You’re Fat Adapted
- Biohacking your Keto Diet: 5 Strategies
- What’s the Difference Between Keto, Atkins, Low Carb and Paleo, Whole 30?
- What’s the Difference Between Total Carbs and Net Carbs?
- What is a “Dirty” Keto Diet vs a “Clean” Keto Diet?
- What is Your Individual Carb Limit on a Keto Diet?
- What’s BMI, BMR and Lean Body Mass vs Fat Body Mass?
- What is Autophagy? Your Body’s Way of Recycling Damaged Cells
- How Many Carbs Does Your Body Really Need to Function?
- Do I Need to Take Supplements on a Keto Diet?
- What is MCT Oil and How can it Help with My Keto Diet
- How Long Does it Take to Get Back Into Ketosis if I Cheat on Keto?
- If I Stop Keto, Will I Gain the Weight I Lost?
- I’m in Ketosis but Not Losing Weight. What should I do?
- What’s the Difference Between Grass-Fed Beef and Grain-Fed Beef?
- Why Keto Pills Don’t Work
- Can Vegans & Vegetarians Do Keto?
- Ketosis vs Ketoacidosis: What’s the Difference and Why Does it Matter?
- The Keto Diet and Keto Breath
- The Keto Diet and Hair Loss
- The Keto Diet and Heart Palpitations
- What is a Keto Headache and How to Prevent It?
- What is Causing Constipation on the Keto Diet and What Can I Do to Fix It?
- What is Keto Rash and How can you prevent it?
- Why am I getting Leg Cramps on a keto diet