Partner with Keto-Mojo!
Thank you for applying to be a Keto-Mojo Affiliate via MTIH. Once approved, you will earn the normal commission (5-10% sliding scale) as outlined in the commission details. To support the incredible work MTIH is doing, Keto-Mojo will additionally donate 3% of your net sales back to MTIH. This will not affect your base commission. We look at it as a win-win-win – your patients receive a 15% discount on meter kits, you collect commission and support MTIH at the same time!
Keto-Mojo shares the Metabolic Terrain Institute of Health’s vision for healthcare
• Provide your Keto-Mojo Affiliate unique link to your patients to receive a 15% discount on the Keto-Mojo GK+ meter kits.
• Instruct patients to test their glucose and ketones according to your specific protocol.
• Create a MyMojoHealth Practitioner Account to invite patients to share their readings .
• Remotely monitor patient glucose and ketone readings in real time via your MyMojoHealth Practitioner Account.
• Analyze the data to confirm adherence, ensuring safety and compliance.
• Send messages directly from MyMojoHealth to those in need of attention, laying out an appropriate course of action – You draw the map, and Keto-Mojo is the compass to keep them on track!
We are working with MTIH to provide you with the tools to help patients discover how their lifestyle choices are affecting their health, thereby giving them a greater chance to succeed!
Find Below A Quick Guide to Keto-Mojo Assets and Resources
- Practitioners Site – An introduction to the benefits of glucose and ketone testing in your practice.
- Platform Solutions – MyMojoHealth explained and how to integrate/access patient readings.
- Platform Tools – How to work with Keto-Mojo. Access to resources, CPT Codes and support.
- Patient Resources – Essential resources for getting started on a ketogenic diet.
Key Articles for Practitioners
- 7 Steps to Keto Success
- Benefits of the Ketogenic Lifestyle
- Testing for Ketosis – The Difference Between Blood, Breath and Urine
- What is GKI and Why Is It Important?
- Optimal Glucose and Ketone Levels
- Bio-Individuality – Testing for trigger foods.
Other Assets and Resources
- Product Guides and Infographics
- How-To Videos – Testing Demo, Quick Set-Up Guide and more!
- Low-Carb USA Video Library – A full video library of all LCUSA speakers.
Meals and Recipes
Articles Reviewed by Dr. Nasha Winters
- Can Keto Prevent Migraines?
- Can the Keto Diet Help with Fatty Liver Disease?
- Keto as a Treatment and Prevention for Alzheimer’s
- Keto for Epilepsy
- Keto without a Gallbladder
- Keto: A Promising Treatment for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- The Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet in the Treatment of Diabetes
- The Ketogenic Diet for Neurological Disorders
- The Ketogenic Diet: Powerful Medicine for Type 2 Diabetes
- Solving Obesity with the Ketogenic Diet
- How Does the Keto Diet Affect Testosterone
- How Keto Effects your Hormones
- The Keto Diet and Cholesterol: Digesting the Facts
- Is the Ketogenic Diet Safe for the Liver?
- How the Ketogenic Diet Reduces Inflammation
- Does Keto Cause Insomnia or Improve Sleep?
- Testing for ketosis: The difference between blood, breath, and urine
- 7 Signs You’re Fat Adapted
- Biohacking your Keto Diet: 5 Strategies
- What’s the Difference Between Keto, Atkins, Low Carb and Paleo, Whole 30?
- What’s the Difference Between Total Carbs and Net Carbs?
- What is a “Dirty” Keto Diet vs a “Clean” Keto Diet?
- What is Your Individual Carb Limit on a Keto Diet?
- What’s BMI, BMR and Lean Body Mass vs Fat Body Mass?
- What is Autophagy? Your Body’s Way of Recycling Damaged Cells
- How Many Carbs Does Your Body Really Need to Function?
- Do I Need to Take Supplements on a Keto Diet?
- What is MCT Oil and How can it Help with My Keto Diet
- How Long Does it Take to Get Back Into Ketosis if I Cheat on Keto?
- If I Stop Keto, Will I Gain the Weight I Lost?
- I’m in Ketosis but Not Losing Weight. What should I do?
- What’s the Difference Between Grass-Fed Beef and Grain-Fed Beef?
- Why Keto Pills Don’t Work
- Can Vegans & Vegetarians Do Keto?
- Ketosis vs Ketoacidosis: What’s the Difference and Why Does it Matter?
- The Keto Diet and Keto Breath
- The Keto Diet and Hair Loss
- The Keto Diet and Heart Palpitations
- What is a Keto Headache and How to Prevent It?
- What is Causing Constipation on the Keto Diet and What Can I Do to Fix It?
- What is Keto Rash and How can you prevent it?
- Why am I getting Leg Cramps on a keto diet