Shawn Baker, MD
Dr. Shawn Baker is an athlete, a father, and a proponent of the carnivore lifestyle.
Some notable achievements;
- Bachelor Of Arts University Of Texas At Austin – Biology 1989
- Doctor Of Medicine Texas Tech Health Science University – 2001 (Graduated With Honors)
- Completed 5 Year Orthopedic Surgical Residency – University Of Texas 2006
- Chief Of Orthopedics – Kirtland Air Force Base
- Chief Of Orthopedics – Luke Air Force Base
- Chief Of Orthopedic Trauma – Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan 2007
- 600 Surgeries Lead
- Surgeon Of 12 Provider Orthopaedic Surgical Group Private Practice until 2016
- Nuclear Weapons Launch Officer USAF X 5 Years
- Distinguished Graduate US Air Force Officer Training School
- Nuclear Weapons Combat Commander of the Year – 90 Operation Group
- 1996 Luke Air Force Base Air Force
- Athlete Of The Year 2010, Semi-Professional Rugby, Cambridge, New Zealand (played in Waikato Premiere League and faced off against several New Zealand All Blacks)
- Selected All US Air Force and combined Military Services Rugby Squads
- All Western USA Rugby Select Side, Texas Rugby Select Side.
To find Dr. Baker online, go to: Website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter.