Virta Health and Keto-Mojo have teamed up to offer you an opportunity to trade in your Virta meter for a Keto-Mojo GK+ meter. This offer is by invitation only.
For the price of a GK+ COMBO set of strips $55.99, plus shipping & handling, we will ship you a free GK+ meter kit. That’s a savings of $44.99!
For $55.99 (plus shipping & handling $9.95) you will receive a total of:
- 70 Glucose + 70 Ketone strips
- GK+ Meter
- Lancing Device
- 20 Lancets
- Glucose & Ketone Control Solutions
Shipped together in two boxes: Meter Kit box, Combo Strip box
As part of the offer, you agree to trade in and recycle your Virta meter. We will send you a postage-paid return addressed envelope and instructions for saving your data and returning your meter to a HIPAA-compliant recycling disposal facility. The $9.95 shipping & handling fee covers the cost of returning and disposing of your old meter. By checking the box in the form on this page, you agree to recycle your Virta meter within 30 days of receiving your new meter.
Yes, Please! Tell Me How I Can Accept This Offer.
- Fill in and submit the form on this page.
- You will receive an email with a link to the product bundle that includes the GK+ meter kit and COMBO testing strips.
- When you click the link, you will be taken to the Keto-Mojo store and the products will be added to your cart.
- If you already have an account with Keto-Mojo, you will be asked to log in. If you do not have an account, set up an account now.
- Upon logging in or setting up an account, you will be taken back to your cart.
- Click Checkout and the discount for the full price of the meter kit will be automatically applied.
Fill Out The Form Below
Learn more about the Keto-Mojo trade-up program
No, but you can upload readings from your Virta meter to the MyMojoHealth app which will save all of your readings.
Keto-Mojo partnered with Back Thru The Future, a HIPAA compliant recycling company that meets the highest standards for recycling medical devices with personal and health data, ensuring your privacy and security. The serial number for the device will be noted and reported back