What are the Keto-Mojo meter specifications?
- Last updated December 11, 2017
The Keto-Mojo meter and testing strips utilize the most advanced technology in in-vitro glucose and ketone testing. It exceeds all FDA standards and the more exacting ISO International standards, which is why we stand behind its accuracy with a lifetime warranty!
Does the Keto-Mojo meter test both ketones and glucose?
The Keto-Mojo meter tests both ketones and glucose, but not at the same time and not with the same testing strip. If you want to test your ketones and your glucose, you need a set of ketone strips and a set of glucose strips. Luckily, we have them for you at some of the best prices on the market. Find them here: shop for ketone strips and glucose strips.
Bluetooth Meter Specifications
All the features in the TD-4270 below, plus Bluetooth 4.0 integration
TD-4279 Meter Specifications
- Quick and Accurate
- Glucose results in 5 seconds ▫ Measuring from 10 – 700mg/dL (0.56 – 38.89 mmol/L)
- Ketone results in 10 seconds ▫ Measuring from 0.1 mmol/L – 8.0mmol/L
- 4 Daily Alarms ▫ keep consistency in measurements by testing the same time every day.
- 7, 14, 21, 28, 60, and 90 days average function
- Large memory for 1000 tests ▫ review your readings over time.
- Before and after meal measurement tagging pre AC and PC ▫ AC is an abbreviation of a medical term from the latin “Ante Cibum” before meal ▫ PC is an abbreviation of a medical term from the latin “Post Cibum” After meal
- Hygienic strip ejector ▫ Easily eject used strips with one hand.
- Exceeds FDA and ISO 15197:2013 standards; approved for in vitro self testing of Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes.
- Calibration by code chip for ketones ▫ ensures accuracy.
- Large back lit LCD display ▫ Easy to read in any lighting conditions.
- Power supply is (2) AAA batteries, included with meter