Are Keto-Mojo meters FDA certified?
- Last updated November 20, 2017
Keto-Mojo meters sold in the U.S. are FDA-approved class II medical devices for the in vitro self-testing of glucose and ketone levels, and is suitable for testing for Type 1, Type 2, and gestational diabetes.
The meter is manufactured in an FDA-inspected and approved establishment that also conforms to ISO:9001 manufacturing practices. The meter also conforms to ISO 15197:2013 standards.
Here are more specifics, in case you’re interested:
- Keto-Mojo TD-4279 FDA device listing number D126843
- Keto-Check, Inc FDA registration number 10055466
- Manufacturing facility FDA establishment registration number: 3004145393
- All our inventory is stored in an FDA-registered warehouse in Savannah GA. Registration number 12631797414
- Complete supply-chain custody is maintained throughout to assure you of genuine, quality products.
Learn more about the accuracy and reliability of Keto-Mojo meters.