How to Sync Your GK+/GKI Meter to your Smartphone
- Last updated December 14, 2022
You must take at least one glucose or ketone test with your meter before you attempt to sync your meter to your phone. Once you have completed a blood test, you are ready to sync the meter to either one of our free apps, although we recommend you download the MyMojoHealth app where we will be adding more advanced features.
Follow these steps to sync your meter with your phone:
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned ON within your smartphone settings.
- Download the MyMojoHealth App on your smartphone and create a MyMojoHealth account in the app Settings. See below for download links.
- Android users must have their Location services and storage permissions ON within the in-app settings. To learn more about why Location services need to be turned on, click here.
- Turn the meter on by pressing the home button on the front of the meter. The meter will beep, and you will see the Bluetooth icon flashing.
- Take a test with the meter before you sync for the first time.
- Open the settings in either the Keto-Mojo Classic App or the MyMojoHealth App and click “Sync”, it will look for the device, connect, and download the readings! The device or meter should be near the phone.
You are now ready to continue your journey using the Keto-Mojo meter and apps to help you monitor your level of ketosis and your keto journey!
How to Download the MyMojoHealth App:
- Download the MyMojoHealth App on the iOS App store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mymojohealth/id1591026859
- Requires iOS version 12 and above
- Download the MyMojoHealth on the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mymojohealth.app&hl=en_US&gl=US
- Requires Android version 8 and later