Connecting your Keto-Mojo Data with Other Popular Health Apps
- Last updated May 18, 2022
Provided you have a MyMojoHealth account, you can share and view your Keto-Mojo data on other health apps we’ve partnered with.
It’s important to note that you first have to set up an account with these apps before you can initiate the sync with Keto-Mojo. Some of these app partners are free, and some are fee-based.
Getting Started with Apple Health:
You can sync your glucose readings to Apple Health but they do not support ketone data. We encourage users to reach out to Apple Health and request Ketones and GKI metrics through this feedback link: https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html
In order to sync your glucose readings with Apple Health:
- In the Classic App: go to the Settings, scroll down to Readings Data, and there you will see options to turn on data for Apple Health.
- In the MyMojoHealth App: go to Setting, scroll down to Apple Health and click on the toggle button so it shows green.
Getting Started with Cronometer:
If you already have a Cronometer account, you can follow the instructions for integration here: https://cronometer.com/blog/keto-mojo-now-syncs-with-cronometer
To create an account:
- From the Classic App: Go to Settings, scroll down to Connect to our Partners
- From the MyMojoHealth App: Click on Dashboard at the bottom, click on the hamburger menu in the upper right corner, select Integrations
If you need help setting up an account or setting up your integration with Keto-Mojo, contact: https://support.cronometer.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020734212-Apple-Health-Apple-Watch
Getting Started with Carb Manager:
If you already have a Premium Carbmanager account or need to create an account, you can follow the instructions for integration here: https://cronometer.com/blog/keto-mojo-now-syncs-with-cronometer.
Only users with a PREMIUM account are eligible to integrate with Keto-Mojo.
If you need help setting up an account or setting up your integration with Keto-Mojo, contact: https://help.carbmanager.com/docs/sync-keto-mojo-device-with-carb-manager
Getting Started with Heads Up:
Heads Up is a leader in personal-health analytics where you can store all of your medical history and day-to-day health tracking in one place, including your glucose and ketone readings. Powerful charts, graphs, and reports help you track and personalize your diet and lifestyle.
Heads Up offers a one month free trail and is subscription based thereafter.