How to Sync Your GK+/GKI Meter to your Smartphone
- Last updated december 14, 2022
You must take at least one glucose or ketone test with your meter before you attempt to sync your meter to your phone. Once you have completed a blood test, you are ready to sync the meter to either one of our free apps, although we recommend you download the MyMojoHealth app where we will be adding more advanced features.
Follow these steps to sync your meter with your phone:
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned ON within your smartphone settings.
- Download the MyMojoHealth App on your smartphone and create a MyMojoHealth account in the app Settings. See below for download links.
- Android users must have their Location services and storage permissions ON within the in-app settings. To learn more about why Location services need to be turned on, click här.
- Turn the meter on by pressing the home button on the front of the meter. The meter will beep, and you will see the Bluetooth icon flashing.
- Gör ett test med mätaren innan du synkroniserar för första gången.
- Open the settings in either the Keto-Mojo Classic App or the MyMojoHealth App and click “Sync”, it will look for the device, connect, and download the readings! The device or meter should be near the phone.
You are now ready to continue your journey using the Keto-Mojo meter and apps to help you monitor your level of ketosis and your keto journey!
How to Download the MyMojoHealth App:
- Download the MyMojoHealth App on the iOS App store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mymojohealth/id1591026859
- Requires iOS version 12 and above
- Download the MyMojoHealth on the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mymojohealth.app&hl=en_US&gl=US
- Requires Android version 8 and later
Where is the settings button/sync button. Why isn’t it obvioua?
no trouble shooting – meter says it is synching on the phone but never completes the process before turning off or timing out.
My meter won’t sync to my iPhone 13 and the app won’t allow me to log in. The button doesn’t work on the app
How do I back up or upload into the cloud? It says I have a lot of readings and that it’s taking awhile to sync. It asks me to back up or delete my readings. I don’t know how to do that. Can you help me
What to do if continues to say 0 readings. Despite many readings
Mine Does not turn on and go to Bluetooth settings. It shows E 11
The app is syncing but the recording are not showing up. I have rebooted, checked blue tooth and signed out then in.
Looking to see why my meter suddenly stopped syncing to iPhone app. I’ve done total resets of both devices, replaced batteries on the meter and reset my bluetooth connection. I’ve verified my latest glucose & ketone readings are on the meter but haven’t transferred to the app. Is there some kind of need for your site to be fully operational to complete a sync?
I do not have the Bluetooth icon flashing and my app won’t recognize or sync