For many of us, Christmas is a time when dietary mindfulness goes out the window and unadulterated gluttony leads to New Year’s laments and extreme resolutions. No longer! We’re here to tell you, you can have a fantastically indulgent, totally delicious Christmas and stay true to your ketogenic lifestyle. What’s more, we’re here to show you how to live it up on a keto diet!
So, give yourself the greatest gift this season. Use this keto holiday recipe roundup to treat yourself and your loved ones to a tasty Christmas morning meal, a to-die-for keto Christmas dinner, Christmas cookie recipes (Yes, great keto cookies!), and yummy, make-ahead keto meals for the whole family. You’ll not only enjoy awesome Christmas menus based on luscious, healthy recipes. You’ll also stay in ketosis, delight everyone at the table, and head into the New Year feeling your best!
The Ultimate Keto Christmas Dinner Recipes
No need to even point out that it’s a keto dinner (or gluten-free) this year if you build your own holiday-dinner menu from the following keto Christmas recipes. They’re all delicious in their own right, which means everyone at the table will enjoy the feast, whether they’re counting their net carbs, are a foodie, or are just looking for a classic, satisfying holiday meal.
Keto Christmas Appetizer Recipes
It’s always a good idea to give people a little something to snack on while they mingle before dinner. But don’t go overboard. Keto foods are filling! Keep the pre-dinner comfort-food offerings light so guests will still have an appetite for the main event.
- Keto Jalapeno Poppers
- Keto Peynirli Fondü
- Keto Kremalı Yengeç Dolması Mantarlar
- Keto Pesto Acılı Yumurta
- Taze Sebzeli Keto Enginar Dip
- Keto Kabağı Körili Ekşi Kremalı Börek
- A cheeseboard with prosciutto, other delicious charcuterie, and sliced veggies
Keto Christmas Main Dish Recipes
The secret to epic holiday dinner parties is choosing low-carb recipes that can feed crowds and are easy to prepare without compromising quality. The following options are all that and more, plus they allow for fantastic leftovers.
- Keto Maple-Hardal Sırlı Jambon
- Keto Butter-Basted Sığır Bonfile (isteğe bağlı Blender Béarnaise Sos ile)
- Chimichurri Soslu Keto Kuzu Kızartma
- Keto Osso Bucco Karnabahar Pirinç ve Gremolata ile
- Keto Standing Rib Roast (with Horseradish Créme)
- Keto Porchetta
Keto Christmas Side Dish & Salad Recipes
Keto side dishes can be just as thrilling as other holiday side dish recipes! Add at least two or three of these easy keto recipes to your holiday meal and you’ll even wow the foodies.
- Keto Havada Kızartılmış Peynirli Sarımsak Ruloları (think Italian spices and garlic butter but better!)
- Keto Cheesy Cauliflower “Mashed Potato” Casserole (i.e. cauliflower mash made into a cauliflower casserole with all the fixin’s)
- Keto Yeşil Fasulye Güveç
- Keto Maple-Bacon Kavrulmuş Brüksel Lahanası
- Keto Karnabahar Graten Gevrek Badem Tepesi ile
- Sıcak Pastırmalı Patates, Mavi Peynir ve Keto Şekerli Cevizli Keto Ispanak Salatası
- Keto Kale Caesar with Crispy Parmesan Cheese Crisps
- Keto Cranberry Sauce
- Keto Hint Baharatlı Kavrulmuş Bademli Karnabahar
Keto Christmas Dessert Recipes
You can finish the evening with something sweet without spiking your blood sugar or kicking yourself out of ketosis if you reach for one of these delicious sugar-free keto desserts. Made with classic keto ingredients like almond flour, coconut flour, and alternative sweeteners, they are very merry low-carb Christmas treats that make for perfect holiday desserts.
- Keto Unlu Çikolatalı Kek (dark chocolate brownies-meets-fudge and fabulous)
- Keto Cevizli Turta
- Keto Çikolatalı Daldırma Macaroons (dairy-free!)
- Çikolata-Badem Kabuklu Keto Kabak-Spice Mousse Tart (balkabağı turtasından daha iyi!)
- Keto Çikolata Fıstık Ezmesi
- Badem Ezmeli Keto Limonlu Semifreddo (with cream cheese tang!)
- Keto Cannoli Cheesecake
- Keto Yule Log Cake (festive and traditional holiday favorite!)
Keto Christmas Cookie Recipes & Other Bite-Size Keto Low-Carb Treats
Prefer to finish the holiday meal with a table of holiday cookies? Try these holiday treats made with almond flour, erythritol (one of our favorite keto sugar-substitutes, which even has a brown-sugar version), keto chocolate chips (available on Amazon), and other keto-friendly ingredients. They’re the best low-carb cookies for sweet tooths!
- Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Keto Çikolata Daldırma Hindistan Cevizli Kurabiye
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (they’re essentially truffles)
- Krem Şanti ile Limon-Ahududulu Kapkekler
- Keto Çikolata Daldırma Hindistan Cevizli Kurabiye
- Keto Macadamia ve Beyaz Çikolatalı Kurabiye Kurabiyeleri
The Christmas Breakfast
Noel sabahı kahvaltı masasının etrafında sevdiklerinizi toplamak için ocakta köle yapmak zorunda değilsiniz. Aşağıdaki tarifler önceden yapılabilir ve fazla çaba harcamadan tekrar ısıtılabilir veya çırpılabilir. En iyi kısım? Onlar da tamamen keto dostu ve ağız sulandıran!
- Keto Sıcak Çikolata (add peppermint extract for holiday flair)
- Keto Chorizo Kahvaltı Güveç
- Kale Frittata üzerinde daha fazlası
- Blender Hollandaise Soslu Düşük Karbonhidratlı Yumurta Benedict
Kalabalıkları Beslemek için Hazır Yemekler
The holiday season is incredibly busy, and there tend to be more mouths to feed. How do you enjoy the season, make room for shopping and quality time, and make sure people (including you) have access to delicious, nutritious, keto meals without much effort? There’s a simple answer: make-ahead batch cooking. The following main courses feed crowds, can be doubled for even more servings, and can be made in advance, refrigerated, and reheated so the hungry can find something to eat whenever they want.
Now that you’re loaded up with easy low-carb recipes for all your meal plans, you’re prepared to have the best keto Christmas ever complete with joy-filled eats and sweet treats! If Christmas is not your favorite holiday yet, it will be!