Back Ordered-Shipping February 8th
It is very rare for a meter to be out of calibration. Control solutions are a way to test your meter so you know that it is giving you accurate results.
Our control solutions contain a known amount of β-Ketone that can react with keto-mojo test strips.
Do a control solution test in following conditions:
- You suspect the meter or test strips are not working properly.
- You have dropped or think you may have damaged the meter.
- Your blood ketone test results are not consistent with how you feel, or if you think the results are not accurate
- Your a control freak and just wanna know :)
- Practicing the testing process.
You can check the performance of meter, test strip, and your technique by comparing the control solution results with the range printed on the label of test strip vial. Checking regularly can ensure your test results are accurate.
If the quality control check fails, conduct the quality control check again or contact customer service
Please refer to the Owner's Manual that came with your meter or can be downloaded online for complete testing instructions.
Control Solution 4mL