Partner with Keto-Mojo!
Thank you for applying to be a Keto-Mojo Affiliate via MTIH. Once approved, you will earn the normal commission (5-10% sliding scale) as outlined in the commission details. To support the incredible work MTIH is doing, Keto-Mojo will additionally donate 3% of your net sales back to MTIH. This will not affect your base commission. We look at it as a win-win-win – your patients receive a 15% discount on meter kits, you collect commission and support MTIH at the same time!
Keto-Mojo shares the Metabolic Terrain Institute of Health’s vision for healthcare
• Provide your Keto-Mojo Affiliate unique link to your patients to receive a 15% discount on the Keto-Mojo GK+ meter kits.
• Instruct patients to test their glucose and ketones according to your specific protocol.
• Create a MyMojoHealth Practitioner Account to invite patients to share their readings .
• Remotely monitor patient glucose and ketone readings in real time via your MyMojoHealth Practitioner Account.
• Analyze the data to confirm adherence, ensuring safety and compliance.
• Send messages directly from MyMojoHealth to those in need of attention, laying out an appropriate course of action – You draw the map, and Keto-Mojo is the compass to keep them on track!
We are working with MTIH to provide you with the tools to help patients discover how their lifestyle choices are affecting their health, thereby giving them a greater chance to succeed!
Find Below A Quick Guide to Keto-Mojo Assets and Resources
- Practitioners Site – An introduction to the benefits of glucose and ketone testing in your practice.
- Plattformløsninger – MyMojoHealth explained and how to integrate/access patient readings.
- Platform Tools – How to work with Keto-Mojo. Access to resources, CPT Codes and support.
- Pasientressurser – Essential resources for getting started on a ketogenic diet.
Key Articles for Practitioners
- 7 trinn for å lykkes med Keto
- Benefits of the Ketogenic Lifestyle
- Testing for Ketosis – The Difference Between Blood, Breath and Urine
- What is GKI and Why Is It Important?
- Optimal Glucose and Ketone Levels
- Bio-Individualitet – Testing for trigger foods.
Other Assets and Resources
- Product Guides and Infographics
- Slik gjør du videoer – Testing Demo, Quick Set-Up Guide and more!
- Low-Carb USA Video Library – A full video library of all LCUSA speakers.
Meals and Recipes
Articles Reviewed by Dr. Nasha Winters
- Kan Keto forhindre migrene?
- Kan Keto-dietten hjelpe til med leversykdom?
- Keto as a Treatment and Prevention for Alzheimer’s
- Keto for Epilepsy
- Keto without a Gallbladder
- Keto: A Promising Treatment for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Fordelene med det ketogene kostholdet i behandlingen av diabetes
- Ketogen diett for nevrologiske lidelser
- Det ketogene dietten: Kraftig medisin for type 2-diabetes
- Å løse fedme med ketogen diett
- How Does the Keto Diet Affect Testosterone
- How Keto Effects your Hormones
- Keto-kostholdet og kolesterolet: Fordøyelse av fakta
- Is the Ketogenic Diet Safe for the Liver?
- Hvordan det ketogene kostholdet reduserer betennelsen
- Forårsaker Keto søvnløshet eller forbedrer søvnen?
Grunnleggende om Keto
- Testing for ketosis: The difference between blood, breath, and urine
- 7 tegn på at du er feit tilpasset
- Biohacking your Keto Diet: 5 Strategies
- What’s the Difference Between Keto, Atkins, Low Carb and Paleo, Whole 30?
- What’s the Difference Between Total Carbs and Net Carbs?
- Hva er en "skitten" Keto-diett kontra en "ren" Keto-diett?
- What is Your Individual Carb Limit on a Keto Diet?
- What’s BMI, BMR and Lean Body Mass vs Fat Body Mass?
- What is Autophagy? Your Body’s Way of Recycling Damaged Cells
- Hvor mange karbohydrater trenger kroppen din virkelig å fungere?
- Må jeg ta kosttilskudd på en Keto-diett?
- What is MCT Oil and How can it Help with My Keto Diet
- How Long Does it Take to Get Back Into Ketosis if I Cheat on Keto?
- Hvis jeg stopper Keto, vil jeg gå opp i vekten jeg mistet?
- I’m in Ketosis but Not Losing Weight. What should I do?
- Hva er forskjellen mellom oksekjøtt og kjøttfôr?
- Hvorfor Keto-piller ikke fungerer
- Can Vegans & Vegetarians Do Keto?
- Ketosis vs Ketoacidosis: What’s the Difference and Why Does it Matter?
- Keto-dietten og Keto-pusten
- Keto-kostholdet og hårtapet
- The Keto Diet and Heart Palpitations
- What is a Keto Headache and How to Prevent It?
- What is Causing Constipation on the Keto Diet and What Can I Do to Fix It?
- What is Keto Rash and How can you prevent it?
- Why am I getting Leg Cramps on a keto diet