202317augustHele dagen20Symposium for Metabolic Health - San Diego
Learn from world-renowned experts regarding: The overwhelming evidence supporting carbohydrate reduction as a therapeutic intervention. The use of Carbohydrate Reduction in addressing, and even reversing, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, fatty
Learn from world-renowned experts regarding:
- The overwhelming evidence supporting carbohydrate reduction as a therapeutic intervention.
- The use of Carbohydrate Reduction in addressing, and even reversing, type 2 diabetes, hypertension, fatty liver, PCOS, CVD, epilepsy, TBI, Alzheimer’s, neurological pathologies, mental health conditions and much more!
- Stabilizing blood sugar & reducing the risk of complications in type 1 diabetes.
- Effective strategies for treating obesity& achieving sustainable weight loss.
- The impact of insulin resistance & inflammation on chronic illness.
- Improvement of health & education worldwide – addressing nutritional policies & clinical guidelines and establishing Standard of Care with respect to Therapeutic Carbohydrate Reduction.
- Emerging and historical research, clinical outcomes, benefits of ketogenic and metabolic therapies.
- Clinicians significant successes with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to sustained weight loss and improved metabolic health.
PURCHASE TICKETS HER.
august 17 (Thursday) - 20 (Sunday)
Wyndham San Diego Bayside
1355 N. Harbor Drive