This position requires strong customer service knowledge, organizational, deductive-reasoning and diplomacy skills. We are looking for a self-starter, people-friendly, detail-oriented individual with a strong practical understanding of the Ketogenic Lifestyle.
Language: Fluent in English and Spanish
Location: This position works remotely from a home office approximately 5 days a week, ideally in the Eastern or Atlantic Time Zone.
Optimal Schedule: Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8 am – 5pm AST
Salary: Contracted Hourly
Some flexibility in hours based on company needs is highly desired.
- Create and maintain all aspects of customer account operations, including placing, editing, and tracking orders and any returns
- Resolve customer issues via chat, email, phone, or social media channels
- Work to find resolutions that are satisfactory to both the client and the company
- Troubleshoot product and information issues
- Utilize creative problem resolution tactics
- Ensure all client concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrate empathy, understanding and warmth in dealing with customer’s concerns and questions
- Assess and effectively prioritize the needs of the customer so that you can give educated product recommendations
- Exceed every customer’s expectations, we aim for 5 star reviews from all of our customers
- Work autonomously, multi-task as well as be a solid team player
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Business Operations Teams
- Participate in the weekly Wednesday Zoom (teleconference) team meeting
Experience & Qualifications
- College degree preferred
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Bilingual in Spanish is required
- Strong written and verbal skills in both English and Spanish
- Proven ability to create and maintain professional relationships with clients
- Exceptional problem-solving/trouble shooting and listening skills
- Complete understanding of the process of ketosis and blood ketones and glucose
- Practical knowledge of testing with a ketone and glucose meter
- Expert knowledge of the Keto-Mojo meter system
- Excellent Communication skills
- Able to self-prioritize and multi-task while also having attention to detail
- Willingness to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Living a keto lifestyle is not a requirement but is preferred
- Computer knowledge: Mac or PC, Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of the following Platforms is helpful:
- Customer Support: Gorgias and Air Call
- Sales: Shopify, Amazon, eBay
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Team Communication: Slack, monday.com, Zoom
- Strong internet connection
Attributes & Values
- Resourceful: As a startup, we all wear many hats. What we don’t know, we figure out. We’re creative problem solvers.
- Collaborative: We may not work together in one office but we work closely together to achieve our goals. Mutual respect, collaboration and communication are important.
- Fun: We’re serious about what we do but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. It’s important to have a good work/life balance.
- Patient Listener: It’s important that we listen and give the customer the opportunity to fully express their needs. We need to ensure that they are completely satisfied before closing out with them.