What is MyMojoHealth and How is it Different from the Keto-Mojo Classic App?
- Last updated mai 17, 2022
Keto-Mojo has expanded the ways our customers can sync, track, view, and share data.
It all starts with the free MyMojoHealth (MMH) platform where data is securely stored on HIPAA-compliant servers and can be accessed through a MyMojoHealth desktop dashboard, one of our free apps, and even other healthcare apps.
MMH allows you to access your data on multiple platforms. Your data flows from your meter via a Bluetooth connection to one of our free apps (the Keto-Mojo Classic app or the MyMojoHealth mobile app) and from there on to MyMojoHealth via the cloud.
Le téléchargement de l'application gratuite vous permet de vous inscrire à MyMojoHealth et de synchroniser vos lectures sur l'application avec votre compte MyMojoHealth. À partir de là, vos lectures sont accessibles sur plusieurs appareils. L'application calcule également automatiquement votre GKI lorsque vous prenez des mesures de glucose et de cétone en même temps. Vos résultats GKI peuvent être consultés dans l'application et sur d'autres plateformes lorsque vous créez un compte MyMojoHealth.
Vous pouvez également partager vos données avec votre professionnel de la santé afin qu'il puisse suivre vos progrès et vous soutenir lorsque vous en avez besoin. Discutez avec votre professionnel de la santé de la création d'un compte pour son cabinet.
What’s the difference between the Classic App and the MyMojoHealth App?
Both the Classic App et le MyMojoHealth App allow you to sync your Keto-Mojo meter readings to your phone via a Bluetooth connection. You can review your data in graphs and charts, and upload your data to other health app platforms as long as you have a MyMojoHealth account. The Classic App has a shopping feature that allows you to reorder strips and supplies directly from the app, while the MyMojoHealth App has some additional graphs and is better at syncing with other health platforms. With a MMH account (on either app platform), you can store unlimited readings, access your data across multiple devices, and share your data with your healthcare provider so they can track your progress in real-time.
What is the MyMojoHealth Desktop Dashboard?
The desktop version of MMH is even more robust with expanded functionality and customization.
1. Download the Classic App
- Download the Keto-Mojo Classic App on the iOS App store: https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/keto-mojo/id1370166748
- Requires iOS version 12 and above
- Download the Keto-Mojo Classic App on the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ketomojo.app
- Requires Android version 6 and above
2. OR, Download the MyMojoHealth App
- Download the MyMojoHealth App on the iOS App store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mymojohealth/id1591026859
- Requires iOS version 12 and above
- Download the MyMojoHealth on the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mymojohealth.app&hl=en_US&gl=US
- Requires Android version 8 and later
3. Create a MyMojoHealth (MMH) Account
You can create an account using the links below or go into the App Settings on your phone (the gear icon) and click on MyMojoHealth Login.
- If you already have a Keto-Mojo store account, we recommend using the same email address.
- If you do not have a Keto-Mojo Store account, you can easily select the option to create one during the MyMojoHealth account signup. Just toggle the gray button below your password to green.
If you are located within the USA: https://auth.us.mymojohealth.com/register
If you are located internationally outside of the US: https://auth.eu.mymojohealth.com/register
You will receive an email verification once you create an account. Please check your inbox or spam folder for the email and click on the link to verify your email address. Once you do this, you will be able to log in, pair your device, and sync your meter. Note: If you do not verify your email address, you will not be able to log in or make any changes.
4. If you created a store account on www.keto-mojo.com with a different email than the one you used to create your MyMojoHealth account, follow the instruction below to link accounts for a more streamlined shopping and checkout process.
Must be done from your MyMojoHealth Desktop Web Page (refer to links above).
- Login to MyMojoHealth (MMH)
- Click “Account Settings” on the left column on the Homepage
- Click “change Keto-Mojo store email
5. Using the GK+ Meter with Keto-Mojo Classic App and MyMojoHealth
- With your meter OFF, press the middle button below the display screen. The display will turn on and a flashing Bluetooth symbol will appear on the meter display. Bluetooth is now active and ready to connect to the Keto-Mojo App on your mobile device.
- With your meter ON, press the sync button on the app in the lower-left corner and the device will be recognized and paired with the app. If you have readings on your meter they will be automatically synced.
- If you do not have readings on your meter, the app will prompt you to take a test before syncing.
- You will get a confirmation when syncing is complete and it will take you to your readings.
Can you delete an test?
MyMojoHealth App is not showing today’s sync numbers. Under Settings the “Last Sync” gives today’s date and time, however, in the “Readings” page it’s not updating, it’s giving me yesterday’s readings as my last readings. I’ve logged out and logged back in and no changes.
Your help is appreciated. Thank you,
My phone (iPhone app) will not allow me to “connect” my keto-mojo. It tells me that there is an error, to refresh the page and try again. There is also a “block” on my phone with cookies, and it will not let me log in. How do I work around this please?
I have arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome, so opening each foil packet s a challenge. I had been enrolled in Virta. The strips provided by Virta, which I believe are your product, come loose in vials. How may I purchase your testing strips in an arthritis-friendly package?
I can sync my meter with my phone (I have the Classic Keto-Mojo app, and when I first sync I can see the data and calculated GKI. However, when I open the app later there isn’t any of my recent data there. I have checked filters and I can still see old data from months ago, but not datss as from this week.
How do we get the readings from the mojo classic app to the my mojohealth account?
I submitted a question about printing from the app. I was sent to what appeared to be a manual and indirectly told to find it myself.
Is it possible to have keto mojo sync my glucose numbers to my apple health app
Using MMH my GKI show up in my readings but not on the dashboard. on the dashboard it says there are no GKI readings
I am trying to sync my Keto Mojo app data with the my mojohealth. I cannot find exactly how to do that. I have already created the my mojoheatlh account using the same login as my Keto mojo account.
Continuez comme ça s'il vous plaît, excellent travail!
Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I have been a little
bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear
Currently it seems like WordPress is the best blogging platform available right now.
(from what I’ve read) Is that what you’re using on your
I did all of the above. The first time I used the meter and app, everything synced perfectly and I saw my GKI. Since then, I have taken readings using the blood meter, and then I sync them to the app via te manual sync feature of the app. The app says that the new readings are synced (2 new readings) but they don’t show up on the app. What’s going on?
Will not sync with my iPhone
I am not seeing my daily readings. The meter syncs right but the app says not in the date range. The app use to work just fine. When I sync it downloads the daily reading from the meter but does not show it on the app. The app is useless now. There seems to be no instructions on navigating the app. Please help. Thanks. Joe Westerman
Yesterday on Jan 11, I ran my usual tests on ketones and glucose and synched it with me iPhone app. Instead of importing the last reading, the app for some reason imported over 900 readings, probably all the data on the meter. It also reset my supply of strips inventory to zero. I restored the number of strips and hoped it was a glitch.
Today it did the same thing to me. Has there been some kind of update to the app that is forcing it to reload all my data and not just the latest readings? It’s annoying to see it upload hundreds of readings it should already have and to constantly have to enter in the strip inventory. Appreciate some help wiht this. Sean
Want to know if there are different users on the monitor or can you can share the monitor & track multiple users using the app on different mobile devices.