Connecting your meter to the Keto-Mojo app.
EMPOWER. EDUCATE. ENCOURAGE.
Looking for an even better way to track and monitor your progress? Then maximize your mojo with the Keto-Mojo app. Instantly sync your blood glucose and ketone test results from your Keto-Mojo meter to your smartphone.
A simple and seamless connection from your Keto-Mojo meter to the app requires no additional formatting or settings.
- Encrypted API connection ensures all your data is transferred securely.
- Unlimited storage ensures you never have to worry about upgrading capacity or losing heritage data.
- Filters allow you to review your data in a variety of formats. Toggle from glucose to ketones, check by date range, scroll through past results, or download your results into a CSV file.
- Upload your readings from the app to select health management platforms where you can monitor glucose and ketone readings alongside other vital health metrics.
- Available free for iOS (version 11 and above) and coming soon for Android users.
How To Connect
With The Keto-Mojo
- With your meter OFF, press up and hold the button on the right side of the meter for three seconds. A flashing blue light will appear in the logo on the front of the meter.
- Open the app on your phone and press the sync button in the lower left corner. Syncing will begin and a confirmation note will show when syncing is complete.
With The Keto-Mojo
- Remove the cap from the Bluetooth Connector and insert the Connector into the strip port on the meter with the indicator light facing upwards.
- On your mobile device, turn Bluetooth “ON.” The Bluetooth indicator will flash blue and “PC” will appear on the meter display, indicating that the meter is ready to sync.
- Open the app on your phone and press the sync button in the lower left corner. The flashing Bluetooth light will then turn to solid blue, indicating that the Bluetooth connection is established with your device. Syncing will begin and a progress wheel will show you when syncing is complete.